Check out diary below showing what’s on at GLTC in 2018. This shows the sessions that are happening and how many courts that are being used so you can see when the club is super-busy and when courts will be available.
Information on other sessions can be found on the website.
We try to keep this as up-to-date as possible but sometimes things change at the last minute. All of Gosforth’s home league matches are now listed on the diary, with timings and which courts these matches will use. Please check the calendar on the website before coming down to play on an evening. When a match is on the same evening as another session, such as team training or adult improvers, those sessions will be using Courts 4 and 5 in the majority of cases. Any rearranged matches will be updated as dates come in.
- Tuesday Evenings: 5pm until 8pm – Mens Practise
- Wednesday Evenings: 5pm until 8pm – Social Play
- Thursday Evenings: 5pm until 8pm – Ladies Practise
- Saturday Afternoons: 1pm until 4pm – Social Play
- Sunday Afternoons: 1pm until 4pm – Social Play